Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I can't believe I let my 2 year old do this

This has recently become a favorite activity for Sarah and Jason. I remember the youngest Stew Crew boy flying down the neighbor's driveway at a very young age and being amazed at how brave he was. Still kinda freaks me out, but they love it, and they have to wear helmets, so hopefully it's okay. Please don't chew me out, Mom! (Love you!) Sorry you have to look at it sideways--don't know how to turn videos.




...and here's a little love Daddy received when he got home tonight. I had the camera nearby and just wanted to capture the moment. He is SOO loved! (And check out those muscular arms! Hubba Hubba!)


2 comments:

  1. The skirts turned out beautiful Gail! Love Sarah's outfit above as well with the boots. Isn't it crazy what you let the third child do, so brave. Dang, has Robbie been working out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail---I am commenting on the bike riders. It does look like SOOOOOO much fun. I know my boys would have done the same sort of things. Just wait until you try the dirt bike stage. Or---also just remember Jacquie's broken nose from a 2 year old bike wreck. She went right over the top of the bike and landed on her nose. Big Sis

    ReplyDelete