Sunday, April 5, 2009

A fun Saturday


So Saturday morning Rob and I watched the StewCrew kids while their mom and dad were getting their first aid class done. (Side note--at the same time, some other friends were surprising them by painting their soon-to-be little girl's room. Beautiful!!!) We took the 6 kids to H*me Depot for a very fun kid's construction time. They each got their own apron and a kit to make a bird house. My dad and Rob's grandma would have loved it--(they're the bird nuts of the family). It got a little crazy with all of them wanting our help at the same time--thankfully our friends Kristy and Justin were there to save the day and helped several of the kids with their project. They of course took them home and decorated them and are soo proud of their efforts!



Here's a video of Jason building--he didn't move from his designated spot in the hour or so we were there--he is such a tool guy! Makes his daddy proud!




We also are now proud owners of a basketball goal! Here's Levi and his buddy helping dad level the ground for it to be placed. Levi is sooo pumped--our circle's gonna be hopping with little dribblers!

7 comments:

  1. Oooooh...you guys will have the COOL part of the circle. All the kids will want to hang out there. :) I've heard of the fun Home Depot stuff but I never remember it. What ages is it for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They say they'd like them to be 3, but Jason got to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait a minute, what!?!? Jen is having a baby? I'm so outta the loop!!
    steph dean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Stephanie! I didn't know you read my blog. I bet I'm the most exciting part of your day--Ha!! You need to call Jen and get an update on their lives--very exciting stuff happening. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know you had a blog! I love it, you have the cutest kids!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those home depot workshops, that top pic is the cutest, have you made the race car yet?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad the gum in the carpet missed the blog. :)

    ReplyDelete