Sunday, January 18, 2009

Trying to be creative

Tonight for a little family fun, we made this homemade playdoh, which my cousin Cara wrote about on her blog. She's super fun and creative, and an amazing photographer, so check out her blog! The dough is just 1 c flour, 1/2 c salt, 3 Tbsp oil, 1 Koolaid packet and 1 c boiling water. So easy to make, and it's supposed to stay soft forever, if kept in an airtight container. We thought we'd have a contest to see who could make the coolest creation. It was a little too greasy for me, but the kids had a blast! I thought it'd be fun if you guessed who made what, so give us your guesses--you might be surprised!

Number 1:

Number 2:

Number 3 (minus the mermaid):

Number 4 and what it was copied from:


Number 5:

7 comments:

  1. #1-Jason
    #2-Gail
    #3-Sarah
    #4-Levi
    #5-Robbie
    Way fun, gail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally fun post, Gail!
    1 -- Jason
    2 -- Gail
    3 -- Sarah
    4 -- Levi
    5 -- Robbie
    I know it looks like I'm copying Paprika, but really, I'm not! ;) (But she'd be a good one to copy!! ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1.Jason
    2.Gail
    3.Sarah
    4.Levi
    5.Robbie

    From Sophia, Jackson and Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Jason
    2. Robbie
    3. Sarah
    4. Levi
    5. Gail

    ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right, Amy! I thought the mermaid might throw everyone off--my manly husband is a great daddy to his little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It totally did throw me off, too--I just saw that my original answer was wrong, so I switched you two. :) Cute post, Gail!

    ReplyDelete