Friday, January 30, 2009

Check out this cutie

We had so much fun enjoying Levi last night. His grade performed a Kansas Day program at school, and he was so proud to have 3 of his grandparents and Uncle Ryan and Aunt Camala there. He's quite the performer--really got into the dancing and singing, and this mama thinks he has a great voice! Look out, Ryan and Camala--we've got a new star in the family! Here are a couple adorable video clips from the night. (I'm guessing Robbie intentionally got the back of Coach Hill's head in the 2nd video--that's my husband!)







We also had a mini 7th birthday celebration for him, since grandparents were already in town. Here's a video of him trying to blow out his trick candles. I thought it was hilarious, but turn your volume down, because we grown ups are LOUD!!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you had a video clip from Levi's program. He did such a great job and was adorable! One proud grandma here! Love-Mom H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail all your videos are so good. I tried to download one of Kennedy from a school dance thing. I got sound, no picture then lost it on my camera. I'm so frustrated, need a camcorder. Cute videos.

    ReplyDelete