Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A peek into our chaos

Here are a couple videos to show you what life looks like in our home the first 30 minutes or so after Levi gets home from school. He had his friend Micah over today, and they had a blast with this remote control car! However, things tend to break around here--I can't figure out how to teach my kids to be more gentle with their toys! Daddy's got to figure out how to reattach 2 wheels.





We seldom see this side of Sarah--she's usually the calm one of our crew--I couldn't get over her burst of energy and just had to laugh. I guess they all need a few minutes to let it all out! Enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. Appears everyone is back to their healthy outgoing selves, lets play soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness----------I don't know if I would still have the energy for all of that. SHARI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope, Grace, and Ryan enjoyed watching their cousins. They wished they could be there. They sure thought it looked like fun. We love you guys and enjoyed getting to see you on Saturday.
    Love,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete