Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Pledge of Allegiance



Now I've got 2 Lee Gr*enwood loving kids, thanks to their wonderful teacher! A couple years ago, the only thing Levi asked for for Christmas was an mp3 player filled with his songs. Brings me back to my high school days of riding the lawn mower on the farm, with Lee or R*ndy Travis blaring in my walkman...I'd go to their concerts, secretly dreaming they'd call me up on stage for a duet! That would've made my decade! Isn't Sarah a cutie, though? Those are some big words for her!

4 comments:

  1. How sweet! I need to teach this to my girls! Elizabeth & Anna watched with me and they want to know what Sarah has hanging on her shirt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny--I think it was a short little highlighter, or maybe a flashlight? Some little trinket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey sis!! My little nephews and niece are soooooooo cute!!! i miss you guys sooo much!
    Love ya Jo-Jo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Sarah's singing! She uses so much expression. love the way she gets soft @ the end. Quite a little ham! She's going to love to entertain just like her mommy used to. I well remember those Randy Travis days.Love-Mom

    ReplyDelete