Monday, October 12, 2009

Christmas picture


Sarah could spend every minute drawing, reading and writing these days. She's such a little sponge lately, soaking new things up like crazy--I love this age--I catch her playing school so often, either teaching her brother, or some imaginary friend. I can totally picture her being a teacher some day, and when she teaches, she sounds exactly like her kindergarten teacher, who is phenomenal. Here is a picture/story she made for her very loved teacher, Miss H--I was a little jealous--have never received anything with so much writing, so I had to take a picture of it to keep forever before parting with it! It says, "Wuns I had so much fun at krismis bekuz I plab (played) with mi dolez! Wut kan yoo find at scol?" (Not sure how the 2 sentences go together, but it's adorable, none the less!) I love how when the line on her "a" doesn't connect with the circle, she adds a mark to connect the 2 together--you can see it better if you double click on the pic--not sure how she thought of that, but she's pretty consistent with it.

2 comments:

  1. I can't think of anything to say but ADORABLE!! She is a doll. I agree that she needs to pursue the teaching career. I think I knew from about her age that I was going to teach someday. Miss you. Shari

    ReplyDelete