Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The big 3



Jason is now 3 years old--I can hardly believe it. We were busy preparing for a trip at the time, so he got a 5 minute cake decorating job. (Extra candles are for his cousins who celebrated with him.) He thought it was perfect! Jas is incredibly easy to please, and is really my little buddy lately. We're having fun running to and fro with the big kids in school. He thinks everything's an adventure. Jason wants to be a firefighter when he grows up. His favorite color is red. His favorite food is spaghetti, and he loves candy way too much. He loves to play his spiderman game and c*ndyland. He's almost completely potty trained. He loves to draw and color and play with Play-Do. He still hardly ever plays by himself, but if the big kids or Daddy or I sit down with him, he's super excited to play with Legos, cars, balls, ... He's an amazing dancer--looks just like his big brother on the dance floor--they're so flexible! The other day I was watching Robbie dance, and it dawned on my that the boys dance exactly like he does! So cute. He loves to ride his bike or scooter in our circle drive. What a fun guy you are! Love you, big boy--I can't wait to see what kind of man you become! I think you're going to be a wonderful husband someday--yesterday you told me you would cook food for your family, and help wash dishes, too! Your wife's gonna love me!

No comments:

Post a Comment