Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Rag Curls

This is how Miss Sarah went to bed last night--she was sooo excited to wake up and see her curls!
Here's what Daddy and the boys were doing while I put the rags in Sarah's hair...
Gotta love that laugh! Robbie gets his braces off in a couple months, and I'm hoping to see a lot more of it! (and his smile, which he's lost somewhere in this braces journey.)
Here's the only pic I could get of Levi--the boys thought it would be so funny to keep sticking their hand in front of the camera--I wasn't laughing...
Here's the finished product--a little crazy, but she LOVED it and feels like a princess, so we'll definitely keep experimenting with it. I envision doing this for all my nieces at Christmas! Look at that happy smile...

8 comments:

  1. Gail- I remember my grandmother Mason setting my hair in rag curls! That goes back a long way? Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that a dyed sunflower in Sarah's hair?Love-Grandpa Hartter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a fun thing to do Gail!
    Sarah looks thrilled with the look- she's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Dad--it's something, eh? It's a new breed--hasn't come to Sabetha yet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute hair. And what is it with boys and sticking their hands in the picture? Happens here too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness you must tell me how to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How sweet...she looks so grown up in these last few posts. We must re-connect soon...I miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable! I always loved having my mom put curlers in my hair before I went to bed! =) Such a great thing! She looked precious!
    ~Erica

    ReplyDelete