Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Butterflies...

So tomorrow is the first day of school--we went there tonight and got to see who their teachers will be/who's in their classes--we were soo happy to have them placed with great teachers and their closest friends. Everyone's pretty excited--Sarah has been squealing all day, "I get to go to Kindergarten tomorrow!" She's most excited about her new school socks and shoes...shoes with rainbow colored lights on them. Not this mom's first choice, but she was so in love with them, I couldn't say no. They about give me a migraine every time I look at them--talk about sensory overload! Sarah says she's excited to start school, but she has butterflies in her stomach--I don't tell her mommy does, too. I had a good cry in the shower this morning, trying to picture what it's going to be like to leave her there. Oh, I hope she doesn't cry--I don't know if I could handle that. Levi's classroom looks so cool and big kiddish--their desks are set up in little clusters, and he's already chosen to be next to 2 of his best friends. I think he might just be on his best behavior so the teacher doesn't move him away from them! Pictures to come...

3 comments:

  1. Hope it went okay this morning. Just imagine all the time you will have with the "baby"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you blog too! :) I am thrilled to keep up with your beautiful family!
    My heart hurt when I was reading about Sarah going off to school. I remember very clearly how difficult it was sending the girls just to their preschool! Tough stuff! Just one more year for us until Elizabeth starts! But does it count that I will be homeschooling her? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post...thanks for sharing...
    Good luck..
    ___________________
    renee
    Plug and play Security Systems no Contracts at the best affordable Prices

    ReplyDelete