Tuesday, December 30, 2008

More Christmas Fun

My amazing siblings--we have so much fun together!
Jas playing with the kids' nativity set under a table in my parents' living room. He's so great at entertaining himself!
My aunt Mary directed the 12 grandkids (minus baby James) in 2 songs performed with bells at my grandpa's nursing home. They did an amazing job and sounded beautiful.
My wonderful mama and my dad's dad, listening to the kiddos. My grandpa is 91 years old and in pretty great health.
Another cute Jas picture--he loves the camera!
Levi and his cousin J--they had a blast playing with animals under dad's desk and actually slept there all night.
Rob's mom gets a special kids' Christmas book each year and reads it to all the grandkids before we open gifts. She then buys them each a Christmas ornament that goes with the book, so they've got some great ones for their trees someday.
Sarah and one of her favorite cousins Grace, sporting their new t-shirts from Grandma Great. Sarah's putting on her makeup from Grandma Linda--they looked so old!

4 comments:

  1. Ga---You do such a great job. Brockster and I were just viewing your blog and love it. We had so much fun with you celebrating Christmas. You have a beautiful family. S. F.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You have a blog too! You can add mine, if I can add yours! HA! I am so excited to keep up with your family in this way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my goodness! i love the pic of you with Jason! so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gail, you look stunning in these photos!

    ReplyDelete