Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Look at these cuties!


Today I arrived home and found 2 good friends shoveling off our driveway--this totally loved my husband (I wouldn't shovel that thing for the life of me!) The kids were enthralled with the snow, so we thought we'd play in it a bit--brrr!!! This was one of Jason's first times to play in it (he seems so old for this to be a first, but I don't remember letting him last year), and I don't think it went over too great with him, despite his cute smile in the picture. Sarah was pumped to be outside and wanted Jas to push her into the snow, because it was so soft and fluffy. She says, "like this, Jason" and totally knocks him to the ground, thinking it was the best game. Let's just say he wasn't happy--he was ready to go inside and have some hot chocolate after about 5 minutes. But aren't they adorable?!?

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first blog entry honey! Way to go! ~Your loving man

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES, they're adorable! What a great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this picture! We did the same thing today, finally some snow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gail- I love the photo! I'm so excited that you are starting a blog! Now I can see more grandkids pictures! Love-Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gail---I am so jealous. Things have surely changed since I had cute kids in the snow. Can't wait for Christmas.

    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA HA! I can just see that cutie little girl poppin' Jason right into the snow thinking it's SO fun! I love your kiddos. Congrats on the blog. I was wondering when you'd join the dark side ;)

    ReplyDelete