Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hawaii!!


Robbie and I are having the time of our lives in Hawaii. I wanted to get a few pictures on my blog for our kids to see--will post more once we get home. The photo above is at the U.S.S. Arizona memorial at Pearl Harbor.

Now on to Kaua'i...we hiked a trail several miles west of where we're staying--gorgeous view, but way too muddy for me! Robbie thought I was a wimp! We hiked 4 miles and I thought I might not make it down!

This beach was at the half way point--wish you could see how crazy the ocean was.

This is the hot tub at the resort where we're staying--possibly my favorite place on the island.
This picture is for Levi--beautiful birds everywhere.
Tonight we went to a Lu'au--lots of fun...great food. Tomorrow we get to go on a sunset cruise. What a vacation!

5 comments:

  1. Oh so beautiful and so much fun! We are so very happy for you that you were able to do this awesome vacation! Love you and off to take our turn with the kiddos! Dad & Mom H.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about you all week! What fun! The pictures look awesome and I will await more stories when you get home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a blessing to have this break with your hubby! I can almost just "smell" Hawaii from your pictures. Enjoy your last few days. Love--Shari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gail, been thinking about you all week!! Thanks for the amazing picture updates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful! That's so neat you guys took this time to invest in your marriage! Good for you- your pics look just amazing!

    ReplyDelete