Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Field Day

Yesterday was field day at my kids' school. Jas was thrilled to get to play with action figures with his friend Cooper while watching his big sis and bro do their events.
Here's my sweetie with a friend and one of the best teachers in the world, I'm convinced. She's going to be SO sad to graduate from kindergarten.

And my handsome Levi. He looks way too old in this picture!
What would we do without Micah? I'm secretly hoping he'll someday be my son-in-law, but we won't tell him that! He might have to fight his cute little brother, though, cause Sarah sure adores Noah. I'm taking random cute pictures of either of them with my Sarah just in case I ever need them for a wedding slideshow. Is it sad that I'm totally serious???




My friend Heather and her 2 babies came to spend a couple days with us this week. They were troupers and came along to Field Day. KJ and Eli are getting cuter by the day--my kids loved having them stay with us!

And I just had to throw in this cute picture of my friend Jenni's daughter, Chloe. She seriously melts my heart!

1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking Levi looks so old in that picture!! I think it's the teeth...for some reason I still imagine him missing a tooth or two up front! :)

    ReplyDelete