Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What Levi is thankful for (in his own words)

Why I Am Thankful For My Freind Micah

I am thankful for Micah because, he will play whatever I want to play. For example, one day I wanted to play Tag and he wanted to draw and we agreed with Tag. He is also VERY, VERY, FUNNY!!!!! He is funny alot when we are playing Tag. Like when we are playing tag he says come and get me to his brother Dawson. He sometimes even makes a funny face with it. Micah is also responcible. For example in Kindergarten he was, pushing in chairs, closeing locker doors, and he rememberd to bring his coat home, and for that he got a responcibility bracelet. I did to but forget me we are talking about Micah here. He is also very caring. For example one day when we were playing kick ball Alex a freind of ares got skraped. Micah was kind enogh to stop kick ball and help him up and bring him to the nurs. that's all I half to say about Micah right now! BY!! BY!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed. That is much more than most of my 6th graders could write about their best friend...

    ReplyDelete