Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Our week...



This past week has been LONG! Poor Levi is on day 9 of having a pretty high fever and feeling miserable--I've never had a kid with a fever for that long, and I'm so sad for the poor guy. They didn't test him for influenza but assume that's what he's had--then he got a secondary infection (bronchitis) on top of that, so hopefully with the antibiotics in his system, he'll start feeling better soon! Jason got it next, but seems to be on the tail end of it already, after just a few days, and now Sarah's home sick with it. I'm kicking myself for not getting them flu shots, but just never got around to it.

I always thought I had way too many medicine dispensers/syringes, but I'm seriously going through each of these and needing more each day!
Oh...and the paint--I decided it'd be a good week to repaint the bathroom, and touch up all the nicks on our walls...at least I can say SOMETHING got done this week!
Next week we get to have 3 sweet nieces stay with us as their parents are going on a trip to Mexico. Can't wait--hope we're all healthy by then! (Also--Mom starts chemo next Friday, the 11th--please be praying for her body to be able to handle the chemo--it's some very potent stuff that they're giving her, and she seems to be so sensitive to any meds. She's finally starting to feel a little better after surgery, and I hate to think of her being miserable again!)

No comments:

Post a Comment