Thursday, January 21, 2010

Free skate!

Here are the kids enjoying the newly renovated ice skating rink this week for their free skate day--thanks for the tip, Keely. They had a blast! Jas just ran around in his shoes, pushing this for probably 2 hours.

And Sarah did great--I told her this might be her best sport! She didn't complain a bit and was such a happy little girl.
Levi's ankles bothered him a little in the skates, but he got the hang of it and wants to go again soon.

And my hubby showed up to enjoy a little of it. This is the last picture he'll ever have in braces--got them off this week and his teeth are amazing! Will have to post a picture of his great new smile soon!

3 comments:

  1. Braces off soon! Oh My goodness - CONGRATULATIONS! I remember the day I got mine off after 4 years - it was a great day!
    Can't wait to see those pearly straight whites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see the pearly whites! I think we need to rent out the rink and do an adult skate night!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute pictures!! I saw him at the Challenge planning meeting and I thought he looked different and I think that it was because he had no braces... It is all making sense now! =)

    ReplyDelete