Saturday, September 5, 2009

Just the two of us



















Robbie and I got to spend all of last weekend together, just the two of us! We went up to a wedding in Iowa that Rob officiated, and had our kids stay with my sister and some great friends. They had a blast, but I think we may have had more fun. A 7 hour car ride, with no interruptions, only a couple potty breaks, and great conversation...we had such a fun time! The rehearsal dinner was on a riverboat, and we got to catch up with some KSU alums that we haven't seen in a while. Went shopping, ate out, relaxed most of the day Saturday, then a night of fun at the wedding/reception/dance. The pic above is of us at the reception--I couldn't get one of Robbie smiling--hopefully he'll look happier when he get his braces off in a few months! Of course we were excited to see the kids again, but I think we could handle a weekend like this every year or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment