Monday, May 9, 2011

Mexican Fiesta!


My sweet sister Staci just turned 40, and our family decided that was a great reason to get together and celebrate, so we had a Mexican Fiesta this past weekend. SO MUCH FUN!
Several of the men worked on getting my sister's new garage/rec room shingled, and the ladies cooked up a fiest and got the garage all decorated.
Sarah was a great help!
The kids were pumped about the fancy cups, yummy drinks and umbrellas to put in them.

My mom and sister Jody made these fun flowers for decorations, and for all the girls to wear in their hair.


After the meal we had our own "field day"--we've got enough kids for a real competition! The pinata was a huge hit! Our sweet nephew James kept yelling "Whack it! Whack it!" Then he looked at me and asked, "What's whack it mean?" Cracked me up!



Levi just hangin' out on top of the swing set...the kid is such a monkey!

I pretty much adore my family and seriously wish we all lived in the same town.
Love him!


3 comments:

  1. What a fun family, you and Staci look so much alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FUN party! Turning 40 looks like a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gail - what a great way to celebrate with family! It was good to see you this weekend but I'm sorry we didn't get to talk a little more.

    ReplyDelete