Sunday, September 19, 2010

Like father, like son

We spent the weekend at Rob's parents' house, and my mother-in-law showed me this picture of little Robbie. I took a double take--doesn't he look so much like Jason?
Speaking of Jason, my baby turned 4 yesterday! He is such a delight--seriously, my heart melts every time I look at him. We're having a blast spending our days together while the big kids are at school--and I'm soo glad he has a September birthday so we still have 2 years till kindergarten! There's no way I could part with him in just one more year.

Here's Sarah with her grandpa--he and my mom were such a big help at the party, and the kids all warmed up to them like they were their own grandparents!


3 comments:

  1. That's amazing how much they look alike!
    What a fun party for Jason, he looked like he was having the time of his life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun birthday party! Great cake! And Robbie's picture does look a LOT like Jason! Give James a squeeze! I already miss him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's funny how much Jason and Robbie look alike...considering every time I see Jason, I have to do a double take and make sure it isn't James!

    ReplyDelete