Sunday, August 22, 2010

Summer fun

I took the kids to the county fair with some college friends..they loved being so close to all the animals--so sad that these outdoorsy kids don't have a farm to regularly go to!
Here they are staring at the llama while he's getting a bath. He was a filthy thing, but very sweet!
...our growing Jake--he has added so much to our family! I'm convinced we have the best dog on the planet, and find myself wanting to brag about him like I want to about my kids. Who would have thought that I would be a dog lover??? Crazy!

Isn't he the cutest thing EVER, though?

Mr. Bug Lover in bug paradise-outside of my sister's wedding rehearsal dinner--he was beside himself with excitement!
My sister got married last weekend to a great guy! I wish I had more pictures of how gorgeous she looked--but alas, I didn't take a single one--stole this one from your blog, Em! Sooo happy for the 2 of them!
Jas and his 2 neighborhood friends had a craft time and made these crowns...adorable!

Sarah had a fun playdate with her best friend Noah this week--they had it all planned out--made sure he brought his cup with his name on it. They're counting down the years till they can get married--we told them they need to wait till they're at least 21, and no kissing till their wedding day! :)

2 comments:

  1. Your dog is adorable! I often wonder what life would be like with a small dog :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! we miss you guys!
    also. you looked amazing at the wedding! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete