Wednesday, June 30, 2010

What's hiding in the back of our bedroom closet

Shhh...don't tell the kids, but we're getting a PUPPY! I'm so excited--I feel like I'm expecting a baby--it's all I can think about. Robbie and I have always said that we're not a dog family, but the kids have begged and begged, and we decided it's time. We're getting a Morkie--thought it was going to be a girl, but we're switching to a boy, and we still don't have a name picked out for him! Any suggestions? Jack is our best idea so far, but is that too boring? I've made Rob watch a video with me about how to take care of a new puppy--he wasn't too thrilled, but we know very little about this--have always had farm dogs that we really didn't do much for besides feed them our scraps. We're getting him next Monday, the 5th--can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Oh you are the nicest parents ever! How exciting!! The look on their faces when you show them the dog will just be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail, I am SO excited! I mean like really excited for y'all. We need to hang out soon. I'd love to spend some time with my future roomies! :)

    ReplyDelete