Friday, March 5, 2010

Family Game Night

We had a night with no plans, and tried to have a picnic outside for dinner tonight--ended up moving inside...brrr...I think it got 20 degrees colder in 5 minutes! We then attempted to play some board games...all 3 kids wanted to play something different--happens every time. The above Cranium Cadoo was my pick, because all ages seem to enjoy it. I love it that my 2 big kids can play on their own now, reading the secret words with the cool red glasses all by themselves. Seems like just yesterday that Levi started being able to do this, and now it's Sarah--she told me when I was putting her to bed that she was so proud of herself for being able to read them all by herself! Game nights at our house are never quite as calm as I imagine them being in other families. Levi is usually positioned something like the below picture--he's all over the place!

Here's Jason's mustache that he made for us to guess what it was--I thought it was pretty good for a 3 yr old!
And here's Miss Sarah with her picture of a train. Don't know if you can see it, but she's been signing her name on all of her school pictures with a little flower after it. What a doll! An energetic night--fun memories made, but I'm glad they're all in bed! Dad and Mom are tired tonight!

2 comments:

  1. I love Jason's mustache! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I loved family game night growing up, Gail. We'd play Sorry a lot and the winner would always get "breakfast choice"- they got to choose breakfast the next morning and Mom would fix it! (within reason of course) :-)
    It was the best!
    Enjoy your nights w/ your cute family!

    ReplyDelete