Monday, November 2, 2009

Weekend fun












We had a fun weekend at Robbie's parents' home--Robbie and several other family members re-roofed his Grandma's house, the kids got to play with their cousins (whom they ADORE), we went trick-or-treating, I attended a training seminar for my Challenge work, we participated in a celebration for Robbie's parents' church's 50 year anniversary, we ate lots of good food, ... My kids BEGGED me to let them














go through a haunted house, and I was mean mommy and said, "No way. Probably not even when you're 15!" Took a while for them to forgive me, but I didn't lose sleep over it! Aren't these kids and their cousins beautiful? I love every minute we get with them! Okay, my pictures aren't moving around the way I want them to, so here's my hubby roofing in the middle of the kids--hard working man!

1 comment: