Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sarah's surprise

Tonight Jas started wanting the kids to play the "gimme five" game--I had no idea that he knew what to say--it was too cute not to tape. I love how he tries to say, "cut the pickle!"



Another piece of excitement to share--Sarah's finally learning something that we've been working on for years! Watch and enjoy our little princess...



I'm heading out of town tomorrow for the WHOLE weekend! Without the kids or my husband! I have no idea what to do with myself, but I'm so excited. My oldest sister is turning 40 next week, and she requested some grown up girl time--5 sisters, one brother--he's used to all the hormones--one sister in law, one mama, one 15 yr old niece, and an adorable little nephew sounds like a great time! Weekend fun includes pedicures (which I've never had and am sooo excited about), fondue at my brother and Em's house, and I'm sure lots of laughter--we're all going to crash at my brother's house, and I'm sure we'll be fighting over who gets to hold little James. I'm actually heading out of town a day early just for fun--so excited to spend some time with my little sister JoJo without a crowd. Pray that I decide to come home!!! Kidding--I'll miss the family like crazy!

5 comments:

  1. yeeee-haw! I'm SOO excited to have you all come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail - what FUN!! Your family is sure to have a blast. Please tell Jody that I've been thinking about her lately and miss her like crazy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gail how precious! Sure love those kids! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Sarah! Gail can you work on Roe's S's now? Have a wonderful relaxing weekend, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete